Well after the discussion I had with FaunGrae on the Positivity Blog
about spirit animals, I wanted to draw a group picture of my animals.
Here they are without the background
About each animal and their importance to me:
- My favorite animal. I rarely get to see them due to where I live on the coast, but the ones I've seen in zoos and parks have made my heart melt. Deer reminds me to keep my mind open and to appreciate all forms of beauty.
- Another favorite animal, I've loved them for being so peaceful and optimistic. Getting to feed goats and pet their fur reminds me that I need to stay positive and smile every day. They also remind me to enjoy the little things in life.
- My totem animal, an animal who represents loyalty and humility. Geese are compassionate and will never abandon a friend in need. I still have many lessons I need to learn from them.
- Visited me last year, and since then I have been obsessed with them. I put a feeder out for them and love watching them come and drink. Hummingbirds inspire me and I've learned important lessons of determination and encouragement from them.
- A favorite songbird that often visits me in my back yard. I enjoy watching them feed, their feathers sporting my favorite color. They remind me that my burdens hold me down and that true freedom is within grasp.
- Was an animal I hated for a long time, but over time I grew to appreciate them. Wolf has especially taught me to be open-minded and respectful, and also to accept myself for who I am. Wolf has helped me incredibly with my self-esteem.
- Came to me in a vision, taught me to lighten up, also asked me to look to the future and think about what I want out of life.
- Another animal I hated for a long time, but has been teaching me to let go of my fear and burdens. Also has tapped into my assertiveness, but I still have a lot of work to do.